ECON Buddy Trip
@ KU Kamphaeng Saen Campus
Date: Thursday, September 7th
Sponsored by: ECIA ECON KU
You are invited to join a one-day trip to the KU biggest campus in Kamphaeng Saen, Nakhon Pathom, about 2 hours away from Bangkok. This is the opportunity to go on a trip together with your buddies!
The list of activities below is prepared for you free of charge.
KU Kamphaeng Saen campus tour
How to register
1. The registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
2. Please complete the registration form by 5 September 2023.
3. You are required to pay 500 THB as a registration fee to secure your seat.
Registration form: https://forms.gle/Eo1aQVrRn8XiGgNX6
1. This activity is only applicable for international exchange students and degree students within the Faculty of Economics.
2. The students who previously joined our ECON Buddy Program are our first priority and will be specially considered to join the trip.
3. The registration fee will be returned to you on the day of our trip.
4. In case of a no-show, we won’t return the registration fee. Please be sure that you are able to join as we need to prepare for lunch, van and activity fee in advance.